- Alternative data and file formats for specific applications
- Cross-matching with census-based demographic and economic data
- Intelligent name or address matching to find provider records based on these frequently imprecise criteria (you send us provider names, addresses, phone numbers -- whatever you have -- and we return the full provider data), using our advanced record linkage technology.
- Alternative subscription plans (bi-monthly, semi-annually, two-year, five-year, etc.) in addition to the standard monthly and quarterly one-year plans
- UPIN-to-NPI crosswalk, Phone-to-NPI crosswalk
- Acquisition and linkage of external data sources through research of resources and FOIA/FOIL filings
- Custom record-linkage services based on our QoRelate™ data correlation technology
PRICING: Special Products pricing is based on the size and complexity of the project. Call (877) 782-2294 to describe your application and receive a quote.
DELIVERY: You will receive an estimated delivery date with your quote. Many special orders can be delivered in a matter of days. Depending on the size of the output file and customer preference, delivery may be via email, FTP download or shipped as data files on CD or DVD.
CONTACT: (877) 782-2294 for assistance.
Extended Selection Criteria
Select Special Services can target healthcare providers with extreme granularity. Below are the extended criteria we use frequently. Please call to discuss your specific need.
Standard Criteria ("selects"):
- Taxonomy Code (specialty/subspecialty and facility type codes)
- Geographic (Zip Codes®, states, counties, geographic radius)
- Urban, Rural areas
- PECOS status (enrolled to bill Medicare)
- LEIE status (barred from billing Medicare)
- Practice Group data (multi-specialty/single specialty groups, relative size by number of members)
- Sole Proprietor status
- Wealth Level of provider's service area
Census-based Demographic and Economic Selection
Our databases contain highly detailed information about the practice areas in which healthcare providers are located. We can provide lists of healthcare providers, such as physicians, whose practices serve communities with any of the following characteristics:
- Population density
- Rural or urban practice/business location
- Household income level
- Population growth ranking
- Housing units growth
- Relative percentage of minority population (White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Hawaiian, Other)
- High or low minority population
- Relative percentage of male/female population
- Relative family size
- Median age
APPLICATIONS: This data is used in a variety of ways by marketers, healthcare providers evaluating prospective practice sites, healthcare retailers, charitable organizations researching target populations, researchers organizing clinical trials, law enforcement agencies investigating fraud and other violations, grant applicants justifying requests based on local need, and businesses such as insurance companies to obtain business intelligence on healthcare providers and markets.