CarePrecise provides contact information for healthcare providers via multiple channels, including postal mail, telephone, fax, and email, and to perform research into medical service availability and geographic distribution of medical facilities and specialized care. The CarePrecise Pandemic Support program provides cost reductions to healthcare organizations for the use of these datasets.
Eligible healthcare organizations - hospitals, health systems, primary care clinics, medical group practices, medical laboratories - who are serving COVID-19 patients, and organizations who provide pandemic-related services to these organizations, may apply for free or cost-reduced products. At this time, American-based vendors of American-made NIOSH-approved N95 masks may apply for 50% cost reductions on ALL CarePrecise products, for the purpose of getting masks to healthcare providers. Application does not guarantee approval.
At the present time, reductions of up to 100% may be granted to eligible organizations for qualifying uses.
All CarePrecise products and services are included in the program at this time.
The following are eligible for 100% reduction:
- CarePrecise Gold, single download
- CarePrecise Access Complete, single download
- Physician Performance Module, single download
The following are eligible for 50% reduction:
- The Collection, single download
- CarePrecise Platinum, single download
- Master Bundle, single download
- Authoritative Physician Database, single download
- Site License, if required
The following are eligible for 50% reduction, for American-based vendors of American-made NIOSH-approved N95 masks only for dictribution to healthcare providers only:
- Email addresses
- Fax Number Lists
- All other CarePrecise products; certain custom services may be excepted.
The following are eligible for 25% reduction:
- The Collection, 1-year monthly subscription
- CarePrecise Access Complete, 1-year monthly subscription
- Authoritative Physician Database, 1-year monthly subscription
- Fax Number Lists
The following are eligible for 20% reduction, for non-profit organizations only:
- CarePrecise Select basic data (not email addresses) to non-profit organizations only (requires submission of a current IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter)
- CarePrecise Select Email orders of 3,500 email addresses or more to non-profit organizations only (requires submission of a current IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter)
The following are eligible for 15% reduction:
The following are eligible for 10% price reduction:
- All other products and services, including subscriptions and full price subscription renewals.
ELIGIBILITY: Consumer-facing products and services marketing, and business-to-business marketing of consumer-facing products and services, with the exception of PPE supplies, are not eligible at this time. U.S.-based vendors of American-made, NIOSH-approved K95 masks are eligible for expanded cost reductions. Educational institutions are not eligible unless the use of CarePrecise data is directly in service of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your organization must be based and operating in the United States and be one or more of the following:
- Health System
- Medical Practice Group
- Primary Care Clinic
- Community Health Clinic
- Federal, State or Local Public Health Entity
- Urgent Care or Emergency Care Clinic
- Critical Access Clinic
- Tribal Clinic
- Federally Qualifies Health Center (FQHC)
- Mental Health Clinic
- Military Outpatient Clinic
- Rural Health Clinic
- Clinical or Diagnostic Medical Laboratory
- Non-profit organization in service to one of the organizations above (requires submission of current IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter)
- Manufacturer or vendor of American-made, NIOSH-approved K95 or K99 masks
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us here before applying.
CarePrecise products, including custom data orders, may be available through this program, based on eligibility and intended use of the product.
Products may not be shared with other entities or in a publication, web site, or derivative product, and may require a site license, depending on implementation within your organization. For instance, if you will be putting contents of the product into a data lake or other internal shared access system a site license is required.
IMPORTANT: You must apply using a valid business email address with a business domain; i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The business email address domain must belong to the organization making application. Free and role-based (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) email addresses will be rejected.
APPLICATION: Submit the application form to determine eligibility for the program's cost support offer.