Newer versions of Microsoft Access require you to make your CarePrecise folder a Trusted Location within Access. It's easy, and you'll be up and running CP ListMaker quickly.
1. Open the Microsoft Access software (not an Access database, just the software).
2. Click the "File" tab at the top left of the Access window.
3. Select "Options."
4. Select the Trust Center item.
5. In the Trust Center window, click "Trust Center Settings."
6. Select "Trusted Locations," and click the "Add new location" button.
7. Browse to the location of your CarePrecise folder (we recommend C:\CarePrecise) where all of your CarePrecise database files are located, then checkmark "Subfolders of this location are also trusted."
8. OK out of each dialog window.
Now you can run CP ListMaker in the normal way, and Microsoft Access will permit opening of Access database files that contain VBA code.