When you only need a portion of the U.S. healthcare provider database.
Our targeted lists deliver the provider's federal NPI number, contact information, including mailing address/phone/fax and practice address/phone/fax, provider names and AKA names, all reported taxonomy codes, plus other data contained in the NPI Registry for the targeted providers, updated monthly.
CarePrecise Select now comes with an Excel file of properly-cased names and addresses, and intelligent, correctly genderized salutations (the name that comes at the beginning of a letter, as in "Dear Ms. Jones") for mailing – all in a simple flat file you can use immediately in Excel.*
How to get a Count and a Quote
To get a count of the number of records that meet your criteria, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your requirements (specialties, types of providers, geographic area such as zip codes, cities, states, or radius from central point, etc.). You will be notified of your count and price quote via email, usually within one business day. Please indicate whether you would like the quote to include email addresses (priced separately). We will process your first count at no charge. Subsequent counts before order may require a $25 deposit per count, applied to your order.
Select by these criteria:
- Taxonomy (specialty and facility type codes) click to view available specialties and facility types...
- Zip Code
- Geographic Radius from your selected Zip Code
- Additional selection criteria are available with varying pricing, including County, Sole Proprietorship, Practice Groups and Group Size, service area household income, minority population service areas, time zones... call (877) 782-2294 to discuss your need.
One-time order $480*
1-year Quarterly Subscription $1,200
1-year Monthly Subscription $3,449
* Pricing includes data in relational database format, plus properly cased/genderized Excel flat file as long as records are below Excel's row limit of 1,048,576. Additional charge may apply for custom data or format, with an $80 charge per additional processing loop. Above pricing does not include email addresses, which are quoted and priced separately. See the Email Address Pricing page.
NOTE: Leverage your skills – do the filtering yourself in Microsoft Access and save! You can purchase our complete, 6.6 million -record US healthcare provider database for $399 at this link, or get the data PLUS the same tool we use to produce targeted lists for $599 at this link.
What's in the Excel file?
The standard Excel file contains the following columns. Note that Excel can only view 1,048,576 rows, so files with too many rows will have to be viewed in a different viewer.
Swipe left to view all...
What's in the Relational Database?
The relational database contains hundreds of potential data points per provider record.
DELIVERY and DATA FRESHNESS
Most orders can be filled within one business day. Delivery is via a download link sent by email. We update our master data files monthly. April 19, 2021 is the most recent update. Data delivered is subject to availability of provider-reported identifiers in the current release. For information about data accuracy, go here.
- Microsoft Excel® (xlsx) file with the basic data fields (if number of records is within Excel's limitation of 1,048,576 rows)
- Text file for use on Linux, Mac
- Microsoft Access® (.mdb); normalized relational database, plus an application database that links them for use. A free alternative to Microsoft Access is Open Office.
- Comma Separated Values (.csv); normalized relational tables; identical data as in the Microsoft Access format, for use on Linux, Mac
If you need a different file format, we can probably accommodate. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
We can match your provider list of NPI numbers with their full NPPES record, or compile lists of specific specialties in specific zip codes. Call (877) 782-2294 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CarePrecise data is licensed for use by the purchaser and may not be redistributed. Review the End User License Agreement. Redistribution licensing is also available. Unless a redistribution or multi-user license is obtained separately, the standard End User License Agreement permits the licensee to use the data in any way desired as long as it is within and for the buyer's own organization and is used by only one user at a time (may not be installed on multiple computers for use by multiple simultaneous users). Alternative licensing options are available for uses that involve distribution of the data or use of the data by more than one user and/or for public viewing, and are purchased separately.
Contact CarePrecise Sales at (877) 782-2294, email@example.com